Bring that tropical feeling home with Pina Colada Fluff! An incredibly easy and delicious dessert salad! Love pina colada? Check out my pina colada smoothie recipe and my pina colada fudge – ah-mazing!
Pina Colada Fluff
I’m currently sitting in my room at the the Little America hotel in Salt Lake City. I’m here for the Six Sisters Build Your Blog Conference and I couldn’t be more excited!
I’m kind of lucky to be sitting in this room because when I went to check-in, guess what? I didn’t have a reservation. Now I could have sworn I booked a room. Conference ticket – check. Flight booked – check. Room – check? How on earth did I forget something so important?!?
I was searching through my emails like a mad woman saying, “But I know I booked the room!” I’m clearly losing my mind.
Thank you Little America for getting me into a room straight away. Much appreciated. Now I have time to share a recipe with you that’s sure to brighten up your day: Pina Colada Fluff.
I made this up this last week to take up to my Dad’s house (as a thank you for his help with our beater car…) and I have to say it was AWESOME.
I needed something quick, something, easy, and something sweet – pina colada fluff it is!
I made this fluff with pineapple, coconut, vanilla pudding mix, marshmallows, pecans (totally optional) and a bit of rum extract to give it that true pina colada flavor. Sooo spectacular!
This dessert salad would be perfect for your next get together, potluck or picnic. It takes like two short minutes to pull together and just about that long for it to be inhaled.
More Fluff Recipes
- Strawberry Fluff
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
- Peppermint Fluff
- Watergate Salad
- Cherry Fluff
- Cranberry Fluff
How To Make Pina Colada Fluff
Pina Colada Fluff
- 3.4ozvanilla instant pudding mix1 box
- 20ozcrushed pineapple1 can - do not drain!
- 8ozCool Whip1 container - I used lite - thawed
- 1tsprum extract
- 2cupsminiature marshmallows
- 1cupshredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2cupchopped nutsyour favorite
- Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
- Chill until ready to served.